18 March 2013

Floss Love - Caron Collection threads


Here is another thread that I have yet to use.

Many years ago I bought these few skeins of the Caron Collection threads at the needlework shop.


50% silk 50% wool
Color 6010


And now, years have gone by and I still haven’t used them in any embroidery. I need to use them soon…



Color 077 - Royal Jewels


Why is it that I will buy these threads, and yet I end up never using them?? 

Which is part of the reason I started these Floss Love posts. So maybe it will force me to look at what I've got in my stash and hopefully start using it! 

2 comments:

  1. Its the idea of how pretty they will look once you find the perfect piece. I have a pile if thread I've never used but its too pretty to part with lol. At least thread is small

    ReplyDelete