I've been stitching since 2007. I wanted to stitch something different and had stumbled upon Sublime Stitching on the Internet. My local craft store at that time carried some of her patterns and also the Stitch-It Kit. so I bought the kit and I was hooked.
I also was taking photos of my embroidery as a way to remember everything I stitch, so I began posting them on Flickr.
My very first photo posted on Flickr is this cat - which was a pattern in the Stitch-It Kit mentioned above. (I laugh now at how dark that photo is!)
I eventually decided I wanted to be able to share more so I started this blog in 2013.
Some more stuff:
I am a contributing blogger on Feeling Stitchy!
Check out all my MooshieStitch Mondays posts!
My Guest Posts on other Blogs:
My Favorite Posts:
- Blinded By Science Embroidery Swap
- The Bestiary Embroidery Swap
- How to Mount Embroidery on a Canvas (Little Sheep Version)
- My submission to the Modern Interpretation of Historical Design fiber arts competition
- My submission to The Pi Project
- My favorite thing I have ever embroidered
- My second favorite thing I have ever embroidered
I also post my embroidery stuff on:
mooshiestitch AT gmail DOT com