24 January 2018

2017 Stitch Recap



Happy New Year!

I know it's almost already February - but I thought I would take the time to do my yearly recap.

Where to begin??

2017 was not my best year for stitching - in fact, I wasn't going to do a year recap on the blog because, well, I barely stitched anything! But I thought I would still do a quick recap and give an update for my 2018 stitching plan.

So let's begin.


* As for this blog - I sadly only posted THREE times. They included a quick roundup post with photos of all my embroidered flower necklaces, I celebrated the Take a Stitch Tuesday 10 year anniversary by completing the Magic Chain Stitch, and finally my 2016 Stitch Recap post. That was it!!



* Other things I stitched this year that were not posted on the blog: lots of wool woven picot flowers
that I added to my Etsy shop.



* As a Feeling Stitchy contributor, I also only posted 3 times last year (which is ironic since one of my goals was to post more frequently there - and will continue to be a goal for 2018).  Here they are if you wanna check them out!

1. My Stitchable Mesh Project


2. Interlaced Cable Chain Stitch



3. Kamal Kadai Stitch (2 color with Pearl Cotton)



I am not sure how much I will continue to post here in 2018. But that's ok. I want to post a lot more over on Feeling Stitchy this year and already have some projects started including a goldwork kit.

For more up to date posts of what I am stitching you can always  follow me on Instagram - since it seems that's the place to be now instead of regular blogs. But still check out my MooshieStitch Monday posts on Feeling Stitchy - because that is an awesome embroidery blog! :)

Previous year recaps: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

And if you have made it this far - thank you and happy stitching!




3 comments:

  1. I am going to use your tutorial to create the Kamal Kadai project -- your directions are so clear and easy to understand! I am curious about the goldwork project. I did a large blackwork project & loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do stitch the kamal kadai let me know - I would love to see it!! :)

    ReplyDelete