25 May 2015

Little Embroidered Sheep with Flowers

I've finally finished my latest little sheep embroidery.

embroidered sheep french knots

This is a gift for someone's birthday that I am going to mount on a little canvas (which will be my next post) and will take more photos so you can see how small this actually is.

Whenever I post little sheep embroidery they always seem to be the most viewed posts - I guess everyone loves little sheep!

Here is another little sheep I stitched for a birthday gift and my most viewed post of all time of a little sheep and chain stitch.

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I just got back into embroidery, so I loved seeing this!
    Cathy
    CraftyCat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I really love your sheep and the flowers! It's just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am happy with how it turned out. :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful stitching, and I just LOVE that little sheep:)

    ReplyDelete