17 March 2015

Take a Stitch Tuesday #23 - Cable Chain Stitch

Take a Stitch Tuesday is back and I am now on Stitch # 23 - Cable Chain Stitch.

Before I started, I watched this video to learn the stitch.

My first try was with pearl cotton - which I need to use more often. I really like how it looks. 

take a stitch tuesday

The next cable chain I stitched with regular 6 strand DMC floss.

take a stitch tuesday

I think my cable chains are pretty close in size. 

take a stitch tuesday

Up close!

take a stitch tuesday


take a stitch tuesday

I am starting my new TAST sampler with this stitch. The fabric in these photos is weavers cloth. Have you ever stitched on weavers cloth? Please tell me what fabric you stitch with!

See you next week with another TAST!



1 comment:

  1. Thats lovely and neat. Its nice to see the different threads side by side. I stitch on quilting weight cotton or linen mostly.

    ReplyDelete