03 February 2014

MooshieStitch - One Year

Today marks the one year anniversary of the day I started MooshieStitch!

Sure, there have been times that I went way too long without working on any stitching or posting anything new. But this blog kept me somewhat focused on embroidery this past year and I even started some new projects!

* In order to challenge myself to learning new embroidery stitches, I started the Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge and I love it! 


TAST #6 - Chevron Stitch 


* I was picked to be a guest blogger on the &Stitches blog for their Summer Bloggin’ Series (my first ever guest post!!) and it opened my embroidery world to Chicken Scratching!

Chicken Scratch

* My most viewed post was about a  little sheep and chain stitch.



* My two favorite embroidery projects I finished this year include the Geissler tubes I stitched for the Blinded by Science Embroidery Swap and also my second Erro girl.

Geissler Tubes - Blinded by Science Swap


And here is the post that started it all – one year ago today.

Thanks to anyone out there who is actually reading this right now. I am hoping this year there will be plenty more stitching! :)



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary! I don't comment often, but I alway enjoy wreading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I have been visiting your blog for a LONG time now!! :)

    ReplyDelete