Here is the progress I have made on my Erro face since the last time I posted about it back in June. I think I have made quite a bit of progress.
I am happy with it so far - the lips still need to be filled in.
Here is what it looked like when I first started stitching to give you an idea of the progress. Please excuse the very poor photo lighting!! :) It almost doesn't even look like the same eyes...
This is my third girl in my "tribute to Erro" embroidery project. Erro is my favorite artist and I chose 3 girls faces from his paintings/drawings to embroider. They are for me - I hardly ever stitch something just for me to keep. I plan on mounting them on canvas when I am finished.
I previously posted here about Girl #2 and and Girl #1 you can check out here on my Flickr page.
Hopefully it will not take me another three months to finish!