30 March 2014

Pin Cushion Ring

I was looking at Etsy one night because I had a gift certificate to spend. I was looking at jewelry and came across a really cute pin cushion ring. 

Immediately, I was like "that is the cutest idea ever - I love it!"

So I searched specifically for pin cushion rings and noticed some made with what looked like needle felted cushions. A light turned on in my head and I remembered that way back - years ago - I purchased some black needle felted balls off Etsy. 

I really have no idea why I bought them. I had no plans for what I was going to make with them and I had completely forgot about them shoved in one of my storage bins. 



I decided that I could just make my own pin cushion ring and switched to searching Etsy for ring blanks. I found a silver ring and bracelet blank and just glued a needle felted ball to each. Pretty easy and simple.


I like how they turned out. I did my best to take a photo of myself wearing it. :)


Up close of the ring.



No comments:

Post a Comment