02 July 2013

Matchbook Needlebook

I wanted to make myself a needle case but didn't really have an idea of how I should make it.

Then I found the perfect cute idea on Pinterest.

A matchbook needle case!!!



I wasn't going to bother with a detailed post on how to make it, because the original post on 
Make It Do did a WAY awesome job with a photo tutorial. Check it out here!

It is super easy to make. I picked up some felt and one piece of scrap book paper from the craft store.
Followed the directions with a little measuring...



..... and ended up making a bunch of these cute little needle matchbooks!



Now I can take my needles anywhere!


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Quite brilliant actually. Just put a little french knot sheep on the cover and you're in business!

    ReplyDelete